- Bill Gates, the founder of Microsoft was a college drop out.
- On one of the world's most popular shopping website eBay, there are transactions of approx. $680 per second.
- There are approx. 6,000 new computer viruses released every month.
- Of all the pictures available over the internet, 80 percent of these pictures are of naked women.
- 'Crash Course' is another name for Microsoft Windows tutorials.
- The E-mail is older than the World Wide Web.
- There are about five porn pages for every 'normal' web-page.
- Doug Engelbart, invented the first computer mouse in the year 1964 and was made up of wood!
- One of the world's leading computer and computer peripheral manufacturer Hewlett Packard was first started in a garage at Palo Alto in the year 1939.
- If you open up the case of the original Macintosh, you will find 47 signatures, which is of each member of Apple's Macintosh division of 1982.
- Amongst the most interesting computer facts is, when the first Apple computer which was built by Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak, it was made by using parts they got for free from their employers. The were made to scrounge spare parts from work.
- If you want to get a computer aquarium, then you must get the Macquariums which are aquariums made from old Macintosh computers.
- It is believed that the first computer virus released in the world was a boot sector virus, which was created in the year 1986 by Farooq Alvi brothers. It was designed by them to protect their research work.
- The group of 12 engineers who designed IBM PC were called as "The Dirty Dozen".
- The quintessential command 'Ctrl+Alt+Delete' was written by David Bradley.